Friday, February 1, 2013

Onward

Well as many of you realize I'm all planing ahead and taking the leap of faith here in my life. But now I'm coming to the reality of having to wait and learn a thing or two before I even go onward. Well even though today I was pet sitting and currently baby siting. But this could have some help in my responsibility and leadership. So now with learning these things I hope it will improve gradually and continually. I'm now just hopping that as time passes I can grow to rise the occasion where God wants me. I've been thinking about being a camp councilor as previously stated but it's really a thought to press onward. I'm just praying God will guide the way and possibly allow me to go. In case you were wondering the summer camp I was looking at its called Crestridge camp for girls. Personally I really like it because first off its for girls and I can be a role model and learn so much. Two it's outside of Asheville, North Carolina and I absolutely love North Carolina defiantly a win-win situation. But as I press onward and give this some really profound thought. This is where the to follow hard after Christ comes in I have to trust Him and as Dan Cooley preaching pastor at Cottonwood Church said, "If you don't like they way things are going, stop fussing about it and pray about it!" Well prayer has certainly already has had it's impact on my life so far, so who's to day it won't impact and change my outcome from the inside view? No one so I've nothing to loose. Onward I go to trust Christ. But out of all my other crazy ideas on life I can say so far this one is a bit stronger then when I felt like moving to Texas the only reason for saying that is because I'm actually more excited and more joyful. I can't really be certain because lo my plans are consistently changing. I've realized since I was 12 only two plans of my future have remained the same: going into the missions field and attending Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, Illinois to study ministry. To tell you the truth I'm excited but for now I need to work on my leadership skills, prayer, worship, beholding the Lamb and lastly finishing high school. So I'll keep you update on all my crazy extravagant ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment