Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Zombies

Well, I saw the movie Warm Bodies it was a really good movie. But honestly to many zombie themed things I'm getting tired of. I'd like to tell you I feel like a zombie and for that very reason is because I'm very tired and sometimes wonder if it's normal of me. But I'm sure you're all aware that I have my Youth Retreat this weekend that is a Zombie Apocalypse theme (Dead to the World Alive in Christ) for me it's going to be fascinating because its a typical subject I've taken to heart and thought through as far as I could many times. But as mentioned I'm not really feeling the teaching as strong and my mention of them using the New Living Translation as a "pet peeve" I'm still going to learn to deal with it until further notice. Anyway I guess I'm having no expectations because this Youth Group seems desultory or more "go with the flow". Still I can't really say I hate it, but I can say it's outlandish <---- well I guess it's only fair to say that because all Youth Groups ordinarily are. Pardon my extreme vocabulary but it seemed like a good day to get out the dictionary app. So let me go on about the subject zombies, it makes me kinda hungry, not for brains of course but really I'm just the kinda person that if you bring up food lets just say you've sent me to my doom because just the mention of food makes me hungry. Enough food talk... I guess I should let you all know that I'm freaked out a bit because it is the month of March soon and it being of the month of March it means Faith and Emily's birthday, March Madness x2, Ester, bright colors and spring; talk about needing a breath of fresh air. I guess it's time to bring out matzah too and that actually is good stuff. Well I guess I should probably stop freaking out and this is going to take a lot of time my friends. If you must know I'm really thinking of zombies and more realistically thinking if the Biblical perspective as Phillippians 1:21 "For to me, to live is Christ and to die as gain." And Ezekiel 36:26 in other words Regeneration and Redemption of Israel. But what can I say? It's just my thoughts. I just hope I don't end up taking things the wrong way and try and go off to my explanation of things and believe you me pride will turn me backwards. I guess I need to remember to breathe if I just go crazy or whatever seems absurd just tell me, "relax, take a breath and it's all going to be fine", either that or, "breathe bird brain breathe". Better yet, "inhale, exhale and again, inhale, exhale". Might I include this crazy is practically the "new me" and not to mention the "new me" is pretty much the same as past only I freak out more, talk slightly less (although someone's on to me about liking to talk) and I now have a more "mushy" side that has had it's ups and defiantly downs. Still I cannot understand how moving has done this to me, thinking about it I thought 2013 was going to be a fearsome year. I guess if it really means me freaking out then yes. Oh yes I still hope something good will come of it. Anyway I should tell you moving to Albuquerque has been great and all, but really an unanticipated adventure, changing churches, having someone like me, start dancing, starting guitar and a seance of organization. So much for one day at a time kinda deal <---- something I shan't get into for one reason. Still have to get used to dealing with the day-to-day life I live. Well I guess that's really it for now until something more exhilarating or thrilling happens then you should know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment