Thursday, February 14, 2013

Let's Try Something Different

Obviously my New Years resolutions have pretty much failed, so I'm trying something different. I just assume start Monday, yes hurray for procrastinating. I guess I should give you all a good excuse... joking, joking, the reason is this week has been exhausting and I just assume get some good rest before I take down some of my tasks.
-First off I'd really like to commit to working out and getting in much better shape then I am.
-Eat better, good grief I personally blame the blasted non stop eating season I mean it goes on, and on, and on then the worst part dad working for Blue Bell (no comment on that sorry).
-Get some work done would be nice too. I'll admit one of the reasons my New Years resolutions failed is because I was to lazy and honestly me being lazy has gotten the best of me.
-More sleep, I'm a night owl and wish I could sleep during the day, but alas, sleep in general is good. Perhaps some yoga, tea and no sugar two hours before bed would take care of that.
-Less time on tv and computer. It's true I watch wayy to much tv and I don't spend any less time on the computer either.
-Get better at guitar. As previously mentioned I learned how to finger pick at guitar lessons this week I just gotta keep practicing and then some more practicing.
-Spend more time in the Word. Honestly I've been wanting to go through Psalms for a while, not that I haven't read Psalms, but the entire thing.
-Getting over my past. I've held on to so much good and bad. I just want to get over the things that cause me pain and it's hard. Forget and not slow down would be good.
-Face a few fears. Yeah might I mention one of them is I am cloister phobic. I could list others but they're really stupid or sad.
-Better worship. Rarely in church do I really worship and it's really getting more difficult to worship in a congregational setting. I really want to worship Christ the way He deserves it and that includes being a prayer warrior too.
-Find a job. I'd like to get a job so I can go to Haiti and a few other places. I'm hoping to start the search in April and see where I can go form there.
-Join a sports team. Well I love sports and really want to play sports. I'd like to play soccer or basketball although I think I'm better at basketball then I am soccer.
-Go on a missions trip. Anybody who's anybody knows I love missions and it is my passion to serve Christ in that way. Man it'd be great to see the hand of God at work.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

No comments:

Post a Comment