Sunday, February 17, 2013

Stepping Stones and Milestones

Today was very interesting, but really pretty darn good. Today at church I come to set up as I normally do and everyone asks, "how are you?" Me: "good and tired". Well I was talking to someone I knew alright, but barely. We talked for a while, I told her about my anxiety and she told me some possibilities to help with it and later she mentioned she's starting a Bible study for the woman of the church and it's the same one the men are doing so I thought okay sounds good I've been looking for a good Bible study. So we talk about leadership that so happens to be the Bible study subject. The downfall is it's the same night as dance. Well honestly I'd rather the Bible study. I think that's great to be able to study discipleship and leadership. I think it's really cool because like I said I felt God wanted me to learn leadership and now this is the next stepping stone to learning leadership. So it's something I HAVE to tell my parents why I should attend this oppressed to dance and how I think it would benefit then to say how it's in the evening. Anyway so I hope I can go to this Bible study it'd be fantastic! Its certainly God's timing. Then as we tear down my friend Caleb invites me to go to lunch with him, Alexi and Cole. I beg dad to let me go and yeah I get to go this time! We went to a nummy place called Chipotle. Oh yummy! To think what better way to have fellowship and get to know people! We had some weird subjects, but this is youth group pretty typical stuff to be weird and awkward. But I guess I'm getting better slowly but surely, still I don't think I'm going to be fully better, but lets try being optimistic <----- Ha! Sorry I'm trying to be more optimistic but failing obviously. Anyway you should know I'm doing better, so that's what counts. Now let me tell you a little bit about my "problem" this morning... Unfortunately the anxiety is at it again and yet it was still the same thing, I fall on my knees pray, worship, more prayer and then astronomy. But let me show you what I came across. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4-rlmqJ24o

Well I dunno weather or not it's true or whatever, but it was cool and is roughly 4 minutes.
Still I should mention that even though much of me is still fighting and the other portion of me is neutral I still can't expect either way to change my feelings about what is to come.
Still I'm pretty happy but I do admit I'm still down right stubborn about these things like swapping churches and getting to know people.
I guess I'm getting more antisocial then anticipated or in general if you will. Yes I'm changing and it's kinda weird. Heh what a thought. Well I suppose things are getting to a transition that is equally bitter and sweet. So that's today in my little nut shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment