Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Day Has Come To An End

Well it's really been an a exhausting day. At least I didn't have to walk the dogs this morning. Anyway it all started at around 9ish this morning and as usual I woke up tired. Nothing says hungry like eating 3 eggs, now let me explain, normally I cannot stand eggs, but I was hungry and the fact that we had that or oatmeal I was not about to eat oatmeal again. So then mom mentions she's going to find Emily shoes for the Winter Retreat and she had to pick her phone so I tagged along. Woo, I did not know I was in for it let me tell you... So we just hung around the East side of town for hours, so much for school. Well it was pretty darn good and indeed it was exhausting. Although I must say I did enjoy going to ABQ uptown, I think I'd prefer Royal Oak, Michigan to go "window shop" around. Meh I can't complain because we might get some fish eventually. But some of you should know I love fish and no I can't really eat fish I'll keep them as pets. Still the only few "bad" things is that my knee was killing me and I could've sworn my ankles would've but my ankles had a break today. So that was today pretty much. My sisters are so funny, they went to see what makeup would look good on them, woo they're eyes were freaking green, although me and makeup? Hehe... No don't think of it, but I told everyone I have no good reason to wear makeup (even with Cole liking me it's just not happening), so Faith is like you have every reason and Emily kinda agreed and I just don't see any perfectly good reason at all. So really I guess you assume that I'm just that kinda girl but I'll admit I need to get better about the skirts and slightly nicer clothing. Still being really tired I'm pulling though as always. Although I'll let you in a little something, I'm dreading the month of March and some yet the rest of February. Now if you're curious about my anxiety, well, it's not bad but it's a steep to healing. I'm still wondering what else is going to happen but I guess it is all apart of facing fear and I haven't been so good with fear. I should just remember keep fighting for joy.
To tell you being a fighter is just not easy. So today was really good, would've had my last dance class tonight but; to late, to tired and to freaking crazy, you ought to know next week I'm actually starting the Bible Study next week and that will be over 12 weeks. So happy! I'm just so amazed at God's timing for this! Still if I have anything else to mention is I won't be updating my blog until Sunday or of you're lucky Friday, so please do me a favor and leave some comments. So this tired one is falling asleep and has to clean with an achey knee then the possibility of falling asleep until school or the dogs disturb me.
Well I will inform you when I do so laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment