Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kids and Chaos

Well for the next few day we're babysitting 6 kids. Luckily, there are 3 of us to manage the chaos, not to mention we have 2 dogs. Normally my sleep is inconsistent and the amount I get depends. Well last night and probably tonight I will get no sleep. Honestly I don't mind now, but my goodness it gives me second thoughts about things like kids. Oh dear me! Kids don't listen tell them don't do something and they have the urge to do it. Maybe reverse sociology will work. Hmm... No joking, joking well I guess I better try being more optimistic again. <---- Not an easy task let me tell you. Well it's defiantly a work in progress as is many other of my "tasks" and "ambitions" hopefully this will help me with my fruits of the spirt too. I don't mind these kids but 4 boys are a handful, I'll give credit to the girls they're not as bad. Being of the hour of 09:00 I still haven't had anything to eat.
Umm well aside from this fine morning of drama, kids and anything else that adds to this day. Although I'm glad they're here because there's never a blunt moment, unfortunately my life has to dull moments to be kept on my toes when really I'm on my toes now and all the same posting it here on my blog. Of course this is an overview until further due that which is of 17:30. Yes, yes I use military time. I know it's kinda something I've been trying to get into. So with mention that I am tired and kinda tired. Excuse my drama I'm just rather crabby. Well it's now 10:00 the youngest went for a nap and now they're eating again and watching a movie. Then comes my tasks of laundry and such.
Lunch time; well turns out I'm soo stupid and that's not an understatement. So I thought chicken nuggets were for lunch because I recall my mother saying they're for lunch. I guess I was wrong no surprise just my own stupidity. Yes I'm beating myself over this. Anyway, we had a trouble maker, says he's going to nap and rather then snoozing he's playing my sisters DS. Ohh boy was he busted. Side note ^^ I have a few good reasons to be more optimistic. Well now it's TV and supposedly hungry children. I don't suppose it's 15:30 yet do I? Well it's alright. I don't expect nothing more today and I don't expect nothing less of tomorrow. So I guess you will hear from me on Saturday and expect more exhilarating, stimulating and thrilling news I hope. Lets just hope it includes a good night sleep, getting work done and probably other good things. Oh yes simple heads up: next week I will be gone for a few days, hence my blog will not updated, thus I shall inform you on a exhausting Sunday afternoon. Perhaps I should allow you to see me in the zombie outfit I made. Clearly I'm going on so I'll let you go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment