Sunday, February 24, 2013

Church, Pizza, Friends, Fellowship, Shoes and Dresses

Well today was exhausting, not to mention I didn't fall asleep until 3:30AM. Today at church I had done a skit about the Good Samaritan, quick note, no I was not the Good Samaritan, I was a girl who talked to her "boyfriend" about a movie and the "boyfriend" wanted to help but I said, "it was awkward". But that was that. Then after church we had pizza, fellowship and all that it was indeed fun, yes but I'm just still not so sure, yep three months later, I know talk about issues. After that we were going to dance only... only we HAD to go dress shopping; dreaded dress shopping, and many of you know I DO NOT wear dresses nor anything fancy for that matter. Well the explanation for this is rather long and interesting. Lets begin shall we? Well we have a Winter Retreat the theme is zombies and I don't have a clue where dresses come in, but apparently they have a formal dinner where the guys serve the gals. *gasp* Well the dress I'm wearing is purple and anyone who's anyone to realize purple makes my eyes pop really green. Still have cease to find shoes but oh ya know its no problem except mom, Faith and Emily want me to wear high heals so now I'm doomed. Although I guess it's not horrible, oh wait, yes it is because one I pretty much am going to fall over and two I'll be taller then Cole more then likely. Excuses excuses I know I'm full of them. So well I guess now I suppose I should show you both me in a dress and my zombie outfit. Hehe. But I must implore you, I'm very cautious of what I wear and it's modesty, not to mention I'm very self conscious. Although gladly I hope to be seeing Warm Bodies tomorrow perfect to test my zombie outfit. Well, well, well I want to admit though and change the subject so with the church I'm still not sure because we all know I never really am about anything. I mean I just have to decide; is membership is an option or not, it wouldn't be a bad idea but it's still debatable best. Truthfully I'm just so unsure. So yeah today was pretty good I guess in comparison to others. Mmm awkward... I'm sorry back to the random mumble jumble about things that consist of uncertainty today. Me and decisions I guess you could say that I am not very good about them, they freak me out and most defiantly feeds the anxiety. Apologies, I wanted it to be happy and joyful today so lets get back to Miss. Happy shall we? Yes I'm so glad today was just really good! And a little something I have to mention that I've failed to mention because of my little "pity parties". So I've been attempting to collect Bibles and Pastor Dan Cooley just gives me two. Woo score!! And I'm also pretty darn excited starting this week I'm going to start learning leadership!! Yes I guess it's time to say, "GOD IS GOOD!!!!" Woo!! So now if you ask, "is that all?" Mmm well, I had pizza, went looking for dresses (never realized how much I enjoyed that until today), hung out with some friends and I did have special bonding time with my mom. Still a long week awaits me with such things like school, chores, cleaning my room, laundry, pack, Winter Retreat, guitar and I'm hoping other slightly more productivity. Still I'm wondering because good days start to go down then up. Anyway I'll let you know how the Warm Bodies is movie is and just let you know how every one of my crazy little tasks go. Hehe yes well friends inform you again soon and indeed I'm pretty happy today even though it's not over.
Oh oh yes I will hopefully be working on my 5K training this week. Mmm the week that lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment