Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How About That 5K?

I told you I would keep you informed so here goes nothing. Well I've been pet sitting and my sister Faith has been tagging along so yesterday we went on and she had brought up the idea of exercise because both could lose a few pounds. Let me explain, obviously you should know by now my dad works for Blue Bell and before we moved to the city life was easier to keep the pounds off. But now I need to work my tail feathers off to keep the weight off. So now as she brings it up I'm getting pumped I have my own workout buddy to hold me to it and help each other lead and encourage each other. So what we've decided is ice cream twice a week and no more then if we 100 more calories then we had said we were going to that adds 5 sit ups. So now it's really a work in progress starting tomorrow. Yeah I procrastinated I'm horrible. But I'm starting better then nothing But that's the update on my training I'll let you know it goes and if I make it to my goal. My goal is 14 pounds before summer so let's do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment