Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Confusion To Clairty: The Next Step Change

It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad.
~C.S. Lewis

I'm just going to be straight forward here over 5 days so much has changed! Hard to believe in such a little amount of time too. Yes I'm amazed isn't that great and unexpected? Sure. Anyway that's really not my point  at all.
Truth is since last Friday (the 26th) I was so confused, like more then usual and I'm pretty sure it wasn't because of lack of food in my stomach. I was just so confused about somethings I remember having the answer to. Well it's okay now I'm back to reality. Still I was wondering things like, Where does God want me? What is God teaching me? What is God trying to tell me? And even where is God going to have me? Okay I admit it was weird and dumbfounding. Now I wanted to resolve this as quickly as possible and just as I look around on Facebook a friend posted Hosea 6:3
" Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord; his going out is sure as the dawnhe will come to us as the showers,as the spring rains that water the earth.”   Now I had more of an urge to look up verses about God's will, although I confess I felt like a dog rummaging for food as I was thinking and looking up verses. Yummy spiritual food nom nom nom...  The funny part was I didn't even think of Jeremiah 29:11. So that's I guess a brief background of the story. Now Sunday... Sunday was just an unexpected surprise, I had almost completely for got about the membership class at Cottonwood! Ooh that really was just really really just astonishing, mid blowing, and all around so of God. So I go just because I really though I had nothing better to do. Funny the pastor is... that's in of itself is somewhat sarcastic. I only say that because one of the questions were how did you come to Christ and how did you come to Cottonwood? Well the funny part is because we are doing the I AM SECOND series and we are doing 100 word stories, okay yes I've been procrastinating on doing that and have every good intention on doing that, and none the less because Dan mentioned I haven't sent mine in. So I kinda got he apparently he wants to hear mine. So then how I came to Cottonwood, I confess, as I might have before, but the only reason I had accepted to go there is because I had already made new friends and because like everyone was being nice to Faith and Emily... Oh yes I said it, because of my sisters the least selfish thing I've done for them. Back to the real point, I had decided to talk to Crag and Cheryl afterwords and I was in shock! Okay truthfully I don't recall being so easily surprised in much of anyway, but Craig had mentioned because I was talking more about surrender because that is about one of the three biggest things God is teaching me. Then Craig had mentioned how he saw me struggling O_O okay I don't even know what to say! Over the past 6 months (incredibly long hard months) the diversity of the Body of Christ once again amazes me. AGAIN!
Okay so the answers to where God wants me, I known it was Cottonwood, but now I think I got the real purpose down, and that is to serve there by both becoming a member and to also learn what other spiritual gifts I have and exercising my spiritual gifts too. Still my one (maybe two) question(s) remain, one, how is this going to prepare me for what lies ahead? But that is another thing God it teaching me to both wait for Him and trust in Him. But my next post will be "Impassioned Impatience" just so you can get a grasp on what God is teaching me while my passion is burning me up.
So let's just work this out and get to see what God has planed as I'm kinda lossing it, so pray this wont be that day where I'm a goner for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment