Friday, March 8, 2013

Decisions, Decisions and more Decisions

Sorry I haven't posted in like four days but I've been doing some school, baby sitting and some serious thinking about decisions.
Now with the decisions honestly some have them have just been thoughts for so long and now it's time to decide weather or not they will become a reality or not. One of them is weather or not to go back to public school or not (you see this is not the first time I've thought about it... at first I felt God say no back in Estancia) so I'm first going to finish this school year along with get caught up in some math, then see what God says. Another one is during the summer get a job or go though the summer doing school? Well I'd love to get a job to earn money to go to Haiti and even pay for a trip to North Carolina next summer. ( I know I'm thinking ahead it's kinda something I do). Anyway, I'm still kinda not so sure personally I'll take any job, but again wait and see what God says. <---- One negative to getting a job is probably having to quit if I go to North Carolina if it is indeed God's will. Another BIG decision is the debate to become a member at Cottonwood Church or not. Yes, it's that daunting. I don't know it doesn't seem like a bad idea because I'm getting to know people and seeing them more as family. Hmmm...
Well I think it'd be nice to see what happens there. Lets see I'm deciding if its a good idea to retake the intermediate class for guitar or not... I'm thinking yes.
Still I've got to decide these things and some how I'm kinda intimidating. Not to mention if my parents give me the "okay" to date Cole once he turns 16 and his parents say yes. This is probably the most scary thought I have... Let me break down the problem; first off I feel between ready and not ready... Controversial thought I know. Okay enough of my patheticness over this. So I think you should all know that I have a surprise and no unfortunately it's not moving, but my dad is going to Richmond, Virginia at the end of April to train some people's for Blue Bell!! Whoop whoop although I told him to bring the camera and takes some pictures then he states, "so you can cry?" My response of course is, "yes..." yup I cry over green grass because its so amazing and it smells so freaking amazing. Haha yes yes, hopefully one day soon I can say the grass is greener on the other side. Anyway yay for my dad! Although he had to promise to come back or else there would be a search party for him and that party would conclude of Mike, Nathan, Nancy, (his coworkers) Mom, me, Faith, Emily and probably Craig, Dan and the rest of Cottonwood Church worship team. So with all this going on I think it's going to be interesting.
Now if you're asking about my anxiety, well, it's better turns out I'm not the only one suffering from it and it looks like we're all fighters from our own grief. Ooh yes and the highlight of the week was my Bible Study! We shared our "faith walk" well yeah I think I wasn't clear but if they have any questions I am glad to answer and in the process get to know them. (That goes for you too my readers). Still I kinda laugh at the people who wonder about the transition from Estancia to Rio Rancho because I'm a "city girl" at heart. So with having to relate of decisions and the making of them I think it was a great decision to move 7 months ago to the city but I tell ya it's now me going over my head in thoughts of moving. And not to mention in May is my mom and sisters anniversary of moving to New Mexico as for me I was there for the move but left like two weeks to go live on the road with my dad. But boy just the reality of moving and just dropping the feel of being a kid. I guess as many have said to me, "take your time to grow up", "enjoy being a kid", "quit trying to grow up so fast!" And others. Actually for many who said that to me made me think... well I moved to New Mexico and that was the last day of me being a "kid" and coming to reality. So the story behind this in decision making is that you make the decision when to take and run with something. Best thing to do when you have an opportunity is pray (or if your like me) take it and run with it and don't be reckless about it just be ready to stop and surrender. <---- take it from experience. So yeah overall I'm pretty freaked about decision making because I fear failure and I really shouldn't be especially since my last experience with leaning on Christ with the leadership. So that's that and just some pictures I took and photoshopped. Find a tree for some quiet time and good too.





No comments:

Post a Comment