Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's About Time I Learn To Expect The Unexpected

Well I think today's title speaks for itself supposedly because I think we all know I can pretty much randomly freak out at any given moment. So I just wanted you all to be aware that I may claim I'm "waiting excitedly" -or  impatiently- for something really cool to happen, but uh, I think a better word for me is "anticipate". But then to think I may anticipate such things to happen, yet it's a dead give away because I'm impatient, and me waiting well you'd have better luck with teaching a dog to sit. Truth is I ordinarily want to beat myself up for not seeing something so conspicuous... I personally don't have a logical nor legitimate reason why I think I have it special to foresee any future events, thus I should stop trying. Actually I'll be honest with you I feel as though I live in the future yet the present, I guess if it was a relationship it would be enlisted as "it's complicated", but clearly so am I. Above all I will say some is walking by faith because I am so impatient and God does want us to walk by faith, yet He too wants up to know its in His timing, therefore it is about time I learn. So with me expecting the unexpected let me tell you a story that describes the situation. So this was about November 2012, two of my friends had worked at Glorieta conference center and that got me thinking, “I want to work at a summer camp!” Thus my excitement begun, should I have expected that and did I? Both are no's. But I'm pretty sure I've told you this stuff (opportunity knocking and other places). Anyway, as God has been teaching me leadership and me not expecting I assumed I had already know a small extent of it, but in reality God continues to work in mysterious ways.
So the usual things that are "catching me by surprise" are friends coming over. Is it bad? Well no, but at times it's distracting. This is a question I'm just going to answer. So do I want to learn to expect the unexpected? Somewhat, I just rather not be caught by surprise every time.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Recent events have had me kinda anxious, excited too and not even all of them are current. Well some are going to happen and some haven't happened and I'm not sure if they will, or they are in the process.

Lets start with ones that are going to happen:
-Dad going to Richmond, Virginia. He's training new drivers there.
-30 hour famine. Don't ask why I am enthusiastic about one.
-I'm getting my hair cut. As weird as it sounds I've been waiting eagerly.

Now the ones that haven't happened and may not:
-Moving. Yes I have been anticipating this for awhile. So either it be to Rio Rancho or somewhere else that's fine I guess.
-Getting a pet. So I know I may have my dogs Frodo and Clarence, but they are bed hogs and rather annoying.

Now for excitement: Pardon me some of them happen to be rather childish...
-Powerpuff Girls is on Netflix. The reason for that enthusiasm is because my sisters I used to watch that show when we were kids and we absolutely loved it.
-Well the things that are going to happen be some of them.
-Summer time! Yay it's about time to get this girl in the water. Yes I'm a "water baby".
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Now over the past few days things have been well interesting like for instance I was pet sitting last Friday through Sunday I was pet sitting. That was fun don't get me wrong, but seriously the best part was I actually got to sleep. So today... Well today was a dud, I had every intention to get some serious school done, but we are now baby sitting and thus I am now distracted. Oh yes, so Sunday was well funny. So I have my "little buddy" Sam. So normally Sunday mornings I'm there before my mom and sisters. So Faith and Emily were there with their friend Lexi and Sarah and apparently poor Sam was a poor lost puppy dog looking for me. Then Monday, oh Monday was dreaded as usual, but the bitter/sweet part was the Michigan Louisville game was on. (Basketball March Madness) and my Michigan Wolverines lost. And apparently jealousy has taken over our neighbor Lexi, that's apparently because I got a pair of Vans and she thinks we get or do stuff to make her jealous.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So I'm pretty excited for some stuff as you see. There's more but I'll save that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment