Saturday, March 9, 2013

Wasting Away

Tonight is the night we loses an hour of our precious sleep and I'm so dreading it because I get up at 6:30am every Sunday. I kinda feel like I'm wasting away, and not only because I lack sleep, but because I waste time when I really shouldn't. Today was kinda productive I mean if you count doing math productive. I recently got back from the mall with my sister and friend Lexi, now I really shouldn't have but the only other thing was to play Xbox. Although honestly it wouldn't have been much more productive. But I am excited (yet slightly bummed), because hurray because I get to go help my friend Miss. Elizabeth and unfortunately skip guitar and school. But I guess it'll be okay. So yeah next thing about wasting away, I think it's time for me to spend less time playing games, taking pictures and all together less time on Facebook. I'd rather try to spend the day doing school and training for the 5K and other more "productive" things. Oh yes today I am so happy because we got school books galore! I can finally learn Latin and French and the best of all British literature! Woo so excited! Looks like I have to catch up and get into this and maybe just maybe make it though the decision making of pubic school being an option or taking college classes. Um next on the list has to be me "attempting" to actually start things like wasting less time, train for that blessed 5K and hopefully work on school and my guitar playing. Wish me luck! So yes I hope to be less lazy and not to mention hopefully start Drivers Ed and find a job... Goodness that would be a blessing!
So something I'm thinking about posting on here, a series about "The Enemy" and I need your thoughts if you're interested at all, now the reason I'm thinking about this is because not a lot of people understand what is the enemy is. Yes, the devil but how about a deeper look?
So please leave a comment I'd love to know your thoughts!
So that's kinda it for now cya!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I was thinking and it's going to be a 15 part series that I will post every Friday or Saturday night. Here is what you can expect for the next few weeks (maybe later expect a longer version that will be a book):

    The Enemy Series:
    Pt 1 Satin
    Pt 2 Guilt
    Pt 3 Pride
    Pt 4 Yourself
    Pt 5 Your Heart
    Pt 6 The World
    Pt 7-14 The Seven Deadly Sins
    Pt 15 How To Follow Hard After Christ: Live To Be a Hero and Fight The Enemy

    Please leave your comments on your thoughts! I'd appreciate them greatly, thanks in advanced!

    ReplyDelete