Friday, March 1, 2013

Every Little Thing (what I'm thankful for)

I meant to post somethings I'm thankful for yesterday for the month of February, but instead I'm doing it today.
-Trials: Many of you know I've been suffering anxiety and I'm grateful because it has taught me to worship and pray.

-Youth Group: Well for 7 months we've been attending tHIS (Cottonwood's youth group), this weekend is the Winter Retreat and it's great because I have made a few new friends.

-Dogs: Even though are dogs can be a pain in the butt they're still family and good lap warmers too.

-Gummy Bears: I love me some gummy bears and mom bought me some the other day so I'm all set for the weekend!

-Siblings: As annoying as they are I still love 'em! It's nice to talk to them sometimes even though we don't have lots in common. <---- Yep it's true we have some in common but just barley enough to get by.

-Shorts: Albuquerque being as nice as it is and being a "donut hole" and rarely getting cold, and snowy I just love it getting warmer to wear shorts, even though I prefer the cold.

-YouTube: It's just been so nice to be able to look up great worship songs thank aren't on my iPod and one of my favorite song is King of Heaven Come Paul Baloche.

-Headphones: Because sometimes it's the best way to clear out your head and really focus on what's important.

-Leadership: Like I've been saying I'm super excited to learn leadership. I'm just so glad that God is right here to tell me where He wants me!

-God's Timing: Just the way I've felt God lean on my heart when I said I wanted change, when I also didn't know where He wanted me, He showed me and not to mention with leadership, I felt God telling me to learn leadership because I've been thinking about working in Ashville, North Carolina at a camp called Camp Crestridge for Girls next summer and I'm just so excited for all the Stepping stone and Milestones!

-Cottonwood Church: Well, I am grateful that I do get to serve here and have great fellowship, but I'm still homesick about leaving CoG.

-Family: On Wensday my family and I spent a day together and it was oh so nice.

-God's Beauty: I've been doing some looking around in Ashville, North Carolina and I just love it!

 Well that's about all I can really think of for now. But I'd like all you guys to tell me what your thankful for. So see ya guys on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment