Friday, January 25, 2013

Life Is Crazy


So I bet to some point you're all curious about what I've been up to except freaking out out about changes am I correct? Well then today is your lucky day I've decided to to an update that will pretty much cover the month of January so with out further ado I will begin.
- I started taking dance classes. Yeah I don't any one of my friends saw it coming. But it's a lot of work but really a lot of fun. I'm actually learning two types of dance so I get to keep up with west coast swing and line dancing.
- Guitar lessons. I've been playing guitar for 3 years, but only for a year have I actually been in a class learning with others in a classroom setting. Well I'm doing better then when I first started but figures I'm not the best player. It's nice to have my parents support however, dad is enjoying giving me a hard time about his expectations.
- My 16th birthday. Yep last week I turned 16. Yeah I can't really believe it either. Well being 16 is nice but my goodness I remember when I was just a 10 year old girl moving to New Mexico all the way from Michigan. It's really nice being a year older although I still don't understand the "sweet 16" concept. I'm sorry but I don't really have any prospective on this thought what so ever so I will go on.
Friendships- Since I moved to Albuquerque I haven't really had any spectacular and/or special relationships. However, I have come to realize my friends are all still where I left them and by that I mean in the East Mountains. Well that almost sounded pathetic like everything else I've been posting. Okay back to my point, I've made "new friends" but I am just not as comfortable talking to them about my interests, hobbies, life and so on.
To many changes- Well you've all seen my past three depressing posts about change. Well yeah change is defiantly a bitter sweet kinda deal (someone put the salt in the sugar again) well change is absolutely one of the biggest things God puts in our lives to make us like His Son as He changes us. Thankful God never changes and that His mercies are new everyday just to reveal Himself to us.
Where God has put me- Okay this isn't a direct answer on where God has put me but it's where He has me, not really sure the reason. Yes the lovely unknown and walking by faith this new year. So you've all heard me talk about the quote on quote new church, yes? Well basically it doesn't seem like my type of teaching but hey this is God's story not mine! So I first thought start a girls bible study. I know what your thinking, "why not?" Good question I might I'm now having second thoughts, oh me and second thoughts why not be reckless about it? Fair enough we can't all just jump on something like that nor can we just decide this is where I'm going weather or not God likes it. Haha I just went over that experience that's why I laugh so I'll tell you the story in the next paragraph.
Confusion of my future- I'll admit I've been in some serious thought about my future and what in the world am I going to do after high school? At first I was stumped because I kept thinking, "I'll graduate then off to college in Chicago, Illinois" and not a thought really on jobs or anything matching up with reality. Now for the funny part... My friends over the summer of 2012 had worked up in Glorieta. I thought ooh that sounds like fun. For weeks I looked around on the Internet "summer camp jobs" I gave less of a care on where to work. Then I stumbled across Mt. Lebanon in Texas. So I get excited with "happy bubbles" then I look more into this camp right? Yeah you must be a resident of Texas. Nope I'm not so then after a few weeks and talking to my friend Emily who lives in Texas I told her the incredibly long and really vague idea of me moving to Dallas when I was 17 and she suggested I live with her. Well I wasn't excited or for that matter joyful about it. Well December strolled along and I looked at other camps and yeah you probably guessed it by now... Texas was down the drain not moving nothing. Then I stumbled across one in North Carolina, Asheville to be more specific and I instantly did more research and just fell in love in love with it I could be a positive influence on a little girls life. I looked around and dug deeper looked at YouTube and so on; now I was really getting plumed and thought that it be a really awesome experience. So the question you might have is asking how is this exactly have to do do with an update you got me its what I've been up to.
School- the craziest one of them all I'm trying to graduate early to do things like travel and enjoy life before college and anything else God has in store. No it's not a bad thing God's will but just a chance to grow.
So I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment