Monday, January 21, 2013

Change Is In Season

I'm sorry I haven't posted in two weeks, I've been pretty busy. Anyway, change is in season for my life lately times have been tough and I've been having some big issues in my personal and spiritual life. It's been three weeks since I left my "old church" and going to the "new one" I'm okay with the new one I just feel that I need better spiritual teaching then I'm getting and the other church provided that need well. Long story short I've been under anxiety and stress fighting to worship and praise God even though that is normally not a difficult task but it has start to become one. Yes I understand that God is conforming me to the image of His Son but it is a painful process because we are in sin and God wants to make us clean. Anyway, I just don't understand the reason why I am at this other church and how is Christ growing me here? I'm just not sure what He has in store for me. I'll admit I am great full for change but this time it's in more of a difficult way. The only reason I say that is because I'm not entirely in love with the way things are going with meeting new people. Everyone who knows me knows I'm typically good with new people, but this time has changed. I'm right now thinking once these people actually get to know me it's going to be time for me to leave and carry on God's will. I'm bothered by that thought because its not all that hard for me to get to know the people but like I'm saying this time is different. However I have seen a spark of at least one new relationship that is in a young man and that has been a new freaky experience for me I was never anticipating on getting to know a young man that I might one day date when I'm ready. I assumed that 2013 for me would be a scary year for me especially knowing I'd be leaving a church that was undoubtedly the most amazing family to me, getting to know a young man that has been getting close to me, preparing for an intense school schedule and several other things on my mind. I've thought so much about my future as well like college... Do I want to start taking classes and then go to live in England with my friends for a while? Do I want to find a job right now or wait a while longer? Do I want to go to a summer camp to work with kids and help them grow and learn? Or even do I want to move out of my parents home to live with a friend and help her while going to college? And so fourth what am I going to do God keeps changing my plans? All so much thoughts on what am I going to do. I ask if your reading this to pray. So other then pretty much facing so many fears, wondering in affliction and struggling in several ways I've experienced a few new things that have taught me so much but I am still so weary and no so sure of anything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment